Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Big Mike from the Coast

Hey everyone,

 I have been busy editing my pictures from the bold coast trip that I took with my twin brother and two friends. But I finally had time to sit down and kinda of talk about this blog for a bit.  I came up with the idea of blogging about my backpacking adventures. I'm 20 years old, a freshman in college. Just recently in the last few years have I started backpacking solo without my father who without his help, would not have appreciated the woods and the fun I have while backpacking.

I'm really look forward to share my experiences with you. Especially since my brother and I are very different. I'm studying to business while my counterpart is studying Atmospheric Sciences. If you do not know what that stands for, it's alright, because I still do not know what he really does. All I know is he has to take a lot of physics and chemistry which I am not very good at.

My brother and I have been backpacking since we were about 5 years old. Our first trip was in Puffer Pond, near the Siamese ponds wilderness area in central Adirondacks. I still have the picture of me wearing my long johns and wearing a Godzilla shirt. I was hooked ever since, and have been slowly but surely branching out across the northeastern United States (recently went to bold coast Maine). Soon I will blog about our adventure. I thought I would first drop a quick post, and tell you a little about what this blog is about.

-Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment